Saturday, March 31, 2007

Oregon



Staying at the Orth B n B (grandmas) with Mason and Mandy (also pictured, you might have noticed). I FINALLY got a haicut! No more mullet, which is good because Ive had Wesley Willis hauting me for months. I also spent some of that assholes money and got some new snazy bone earrings. Dad and Roxy bought me a bottle of Druids Fluid when they went wine tasting yesterday. I went to Ashland, which is adorable and shakespeare-y but FULL to the brim with smelly hippies, shoeless carrying cats stoned enough to ask the cop next to me why there was no pot in Ashland. God hates hippies. Roxy always complains about how Salmon is cooked. Me, its fish, Im gonna love it, period. Roxy is downstairs right now preparing Salmon "properly". Im thinking tonight oughta be my first (albeit facetious) attempt at culinary criticism as applied to Fish. cheeky, no?



I believe thats my middle finger as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home