Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Burn Unit


As I was crafting a delicious St. Patrick's Day meal for Cloyne this afternoon, my giant pot of corned beef and cabbage splashed several liters of boiling water on my stomach. This is the second massive burn I have fallen victim to in the Cloyne Kitchen. Perhaps, Whelp is right and do need to call up the Brujah and have the kitchen 'cleansed'. I think its possible, however, that my new Santeria book has something appropriate- likely something to do with lavender or sage. In fact, those herbs might even help the burn itself. Whether it will have any effect other than making the kitchen smell pleasant is anyone's guess. But think I can be satisfied with aloe and a a sage-smoky kitchen - hey, its a coop isnt it? shouldnt we already have some of that hippie shit burnin?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home