Sunday, May 17, 2009

OH, HOT DAMN

THIS IS MY JAM !!!



Kirsten and some novelty gift homemade jam she received for being such a good customer.

I realize that my blog situation is abysmal, although I make only superficial attempts to rectify that. Mayhaps one day I will have the strength of character of all you internet enthusiasts and update regularly... sigh, that will be the day, eh?

Enough! Its too much a moot point to wish for a reality that doesn't exist. wishes are like assholes... except most people have lots of them. ... i like to dream big... regardless the point was that its been far too long since i updated and i has not shown y'all my new digs since I moved. so heres a bit of a show:










small tour de force of my new room at my new apartment with my lovely lady.

a few other points of interest....

Point the First- the cat is just as cute cuddled with parliaments as in the bathroom sink:


Point the Second-
Kirsten and I found this rockin picture of us from about a decade ago:



Point the Third-
I look silly here:


Point the Fourth-
This is Pointy!


xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home