Friday, November 14, 2008

My Princess Hat - also Prince


Had fun with Jeff in Baltimore the other day. He's got his own prince in his townhouse. :-)

Met his friend Sean, gave out my card to the coffee girl, to explain why I was buying Jeff's coffee.


Me and Jeff at the coffee shop near his house. I forgot the name already. It starts with Peace and thats a nice thought, so I guess that's good.

Today went out with Nathaniel to price some jeans and a peacoat for him. Found a good one at Banana Republic. Then went downtown to get coffee and Nathaniel and I spent a while in Hats in the Belfry. I got a special present.


Roxy doesn't look happy. Oh well, at least she gets a nice dinner with my Dad. I'm being left home to fend for myself. I think I'll live, what about you?


me and nathaniel. Nathaniel already HAD a hat. Mine is way better though, especially since it came from someone so special.



Also stopped to mail letters to my girls still at Demeter - PUSH IT UP GIRLS if you're reading this! I was so small I had to get out of the car while using the drive up out of town box. I think the PC term is mobile. I'm mobile. maybe pocket-sized. Oh who am I kidding. Just call me 'shorty' at least that can be construed as cute slang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home