Tuesday, August 12, 2008

awhhh...


she's even cute sleeping...
c'mon folks. donate to the help lorien fund. its way better than donating to tibet, hell those guys are so far away- you can actually see your money in action - results in front of your face. If you like I'll post the results on the blog here.
If i manage to gain weight because of you all the better, cause Im way low on that infernal scale, like 105 lbs soaking wet. help me gain weight. help me buy fattening foods.

Definitely we need to get her fatter-
Look how hot she is with an extra ten pounds-


LETS GET LORIEN FAT! Now thats a cause you can really get behind. Or rather if I had more of a behind, you could... America is all about the fattening foods too. This is both Patriotic AND hilarious. So lend a helping hand and donate to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home